Samaritan Health Services is seeking an Internist to join our team in Newport, Oregon.
At Samaritan Health Center – Newport, our goal is to provide the highest-quality primary care to adult patients. All of our physicians specialize in the care of common adult diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, thyroid disease and other medical problems. In addition, every member of the health care team has a particular interest in the care of senior patients.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Full-time, outpatient internal medicine
- Join a busy practice with one internal medicine physician, one nurse practitioner and one psychologist
- Salary guarantee for the first year; productivity based compensation thereafter
- Excellent specialty support
- Well established hospitalist program
- Hospital employed
- Board certified/Board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, Newport boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon Coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate costal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round, including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing.
As the largest city in Lincoln County with 10,000 residents, Newport hosts a variety of cultural events through an active performing arts center and museums rich in history. Families and tourists alike can appreciate the banquet of activities, culture and natural beauty Newport offers.