Samaritan Health Services (OR), a non-profit integrated health care delivery system has an opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Samaritan Health Services is seeking a PA /NP to join our team in Newport, Oregon.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Out-patient only
- 16+ patients per day
- Work with an established physician, advanced practitioner and an integrated health psychologist
- New clinic space, less than a year old
- 2+ years FM/IM experience as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, Newport boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon Coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate coastal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing.
As the largest city in Lincoln County with 10,000 residents, Newport hosts a variety of cultural events through an active performing arts center and museums rich in history. Families and tourists alike can appreciate the banquet of activities, culture and natural beauty Newport offers.